Interview on Author to Author


This month's featured author is Deb Nicholson! If you are an author interested in being featured drop me a line here, or at jenniferbrownsuspenseauthor@yahoo.com!


Deb Nicholson


1. Who designs your book covers?

Friends.

2. What do you do when you hit writer's block?

Lets just say my house becomes really really clean.

3. Love and Laughter Through The Tears is the first book in a series. How many total will there be and will you write more in a series?

There will be three total. At this time I can say I am not planning on any more series.

4. What is the title of your next book and when is it coming out?

Erotic Sensuality it will be released the end of March. 5.
What is the most important thing(s) and/or person(s) in your life?

Health, family and friends. Of course my Godzilla Paws (wolf).

6. How many hours a day do you work and at what times?

It really all depends on the day. If there is anything else going on at the time. Usually about 6 hours a day or more. Can be in moring till night or even at 2 am if I have an idea going and want to get it down.

7. How many more books currently are you planning so far?

Currently about three more that are outlined. More in the future as long as the ideas keep coming.

8. Why do write articles for other sites?

I enjoy writing and it breaks up the day for me. I like to write on a variety of subjects.

9. How many websites do you have? (Official, myspace, facebook etc.)

Currently 8 of them. I write on about 9 -10 sites that are not mine.

10. Are there any particular authors that inspired you to become one?

Stephen King, James Patterson and Kahlil Gibran

11. What are your hobbies or interests when you are not writing?

Crochet, Painting Mirrors with characters, hobbies, et on them.

12. If you could have any job what would it be?

What I am doing now and my company for aromatherapy.

13. What sparked the idea for your latest book?

It was request from one of the site owners I work for. He asked me if I would write a book based on his site content.

14. If you could only write one more book for the rest of your life, what would it be about?

Life. Everyday things that we do can spark one's creative mind.

15. Why do you prefer to write in the genre you're in?

I actually write in a lot of them. Spiritual, Erotic, Poetry and more.

16. How hard was it to find a publisher?

Took a lot of searching to find one I liked and could work with.

17. What's the best writers advice that has helped you?

Write what you know and what interests you.

18. Who is your favorite character of the ones you have created?

I have not wrote any character books as of yet. Mine are all based on real persons and everday life et..

19. How long have you known being a writer is what you want to do?

For a very long time since about high school.

20. Would you like to see one of your books as an Amazon Kindle?

Funny you should mention that question. My next book is going to be a E-book. I think it would be fantastic to be on there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safest States During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Updated