Author Debbie Nicholson's New Book Now Released


Author Debbie Nicholson now announces the release of her new book "Love, Laughter, Tears In My Soul. This new book of Ms. Nicholson's is strictly poetry based on her Love And Laughter Trilogy.

Her first book in the trilogy "Love And Laughter Through The Tears" is available at Amazon Books, Barnes & Noble, Target and many other stores.

Ms. Nicholson now presents to her readers this new book in time for the holiday season.

Excerpt:

"I needed something to really tie up the Love and Laughter series. The idea of a book of poems based on the Love and Laughter series came to mind. With a little help from someone I love with all my heart, this book was created."

Love and Laughter Through The Tears

We fell so deeply,
our souls enter-twined,
we are eternal,
through the seeds of time,

You have given me laughter,
through pain and sorrow,
I still receive the humor,
through the breeze that flows,

Your time on earth ended,
I filled with tears,
I see and feel your presences near,
now the tears hold joy,
for your still eternally here,

You have brought me love and laughter through the tears

Ms. Nicholson has received numerous reviews of her poetry these include:
"Wonderful talent I would say in y0ur expressive ways!"

"I enjoyed reading this poem. It reminded me of my first love whose life ended tragically."

"It is always an indeed pleasure to read such fine well written artistic work such as this."


Her second book in the trilogy "Love And Laughter After The Tears" is looking for a year end release date.

To keep up with Ms. Nicholson visit the authors official page on the net located at : www.authordebnicholson.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safest States During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Updated