In Memory Of The Bear


This is written today with someone in mind. Someone who once was my friend, lover, soul-mate, husband. Someone that had brought me love and laughter through the tears. Someone I had lost four years ago today.

As I reflect maybe reflect is a bad word. More like memories flooding my mind right now that I can not stop. Remembrance of that fatal morning. The day my life changed forever. As my book stated if crying is good for the soul than my tears were 24kt gold that day. I grieved for a man I loved and cried for the same. I lost my heart and soul that day as it was ripped out of me.
One year later I watched it repeat itself. Now for the final time as this is the last memorial written for him. I can honestly state there are no more tears.

I know I could never change the events which occurred. I may have been able to choose different actions that day like not going to the relator for a closing. Staying up all night. In reality this would of not changed the final outcome just the events which ultimately would of lead to the same result. The same final ending. The day he left the day my world had stopped.

Soul-mates for all of eternity so it was said. A love which reached beyond the heaven and stars. A love not frequently experienced. A love with challenged all of man kind. A love that had destroyed me not once but twice. A love that with in this written creed will now forever be finally laid to rest. A time to put it all in that pretty little box with the ribbon on top and bury it deep down in the ground. A time of solace.

With all that was said once and occurred. Through the never ending flood of tears and heart ache that was endured. Through the pain to be witnessed and endured one more time. To the last of tears flowed. To that last loving thought after all pain and anger released. Through it all he is still "the bear". A man just a simple man. One that had touched the lives of those he met. One who now may finally rest soon and be able to go on. Yes soon. There are things that must be finished. I have the last piece so to speak of that part of light to give his soul what it has yearned for since that fatal day. That day will come soon. All will be done and he shall go on in the heavens above. For all of us who knew him just remember "just whisper his name in the wind and he will be there".

Love And Laughter Through The Tears

We fell so deeply,
our souls enter-twined,
we are eternal,
through the seeds of time,
You have give me laughter,
through pain and sorrow,
I still receive the humor,
through the breeze that flows,
Your time on earth ended,
I filled with tears,
I see and feel your presence near,
now the tears hold joy,
for your still eternally here,
You have brought me love and laughter through the tears
2 & 10
In Memory Of “The Bear”
**in Love And Laughter Through The Tears**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safest States During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Updated